with Providence Life Services
Providence Life Services has a vision for enhancing life at any age. We recognize that having the right staff in place is necessary for fulfilling this vision.
Providence communities in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan — and the corporate office in Tinley Park, Illinois — all have different needs at different times. We post current Providence openings here.
Occasionally we’ll also highlight certain jobs on this page, including:
Director of Digital Relationships
Summary of responsibilities
- As a member of the corporate Communications Team, convey the Providence ministry message clearly, convincingly, and accurately to a variety of online audiences.
- Manage the Providence website (a WordPress website with custom theme)
- Ensure that web content and design are appropriate for older eyes.
- Create and modify online forms to help Providence communities grow their lead base.
- Research keywords and build Google AdWords campaigns for a variety of senior healthcare services.
- Run and monitor AdWords campaigns and adjust web content as needed to improve results.
- Work with Providence communities to post fresh Facebook content and train page editors as needed.
- Run Facebook ads for all Providence communities and services.
- Monitor online reviews and help communities develop appropriate responses.
- B.S. in marketing, communications, life sciences, or related field preferred
- Previous experience in online marketing and web management
- Communication skills that can help translate healthcare concepts to online searchers
- Familiarity with Mac OS and WordPress CMS
- Expertise in applying Google Analytics data to ensure results
- The perfect balance of data geekiness and marketing charm
Interested? Complete this form —
Summary of responsibilities
- As a member of the Communications Team, convey the Providence ministry message clearly, convincingly, and accurately to a variety of audiences, using a variety of media and formats.
- Be available in the office to write ads, appeal letters, staff bios, brochures, direct mail, event collateral, marketing collateral, reports, and miscellaneous letters for Providence communities and departments.
- Be available for editing and proofreading as needed.
- Be aware of the various audiences who receive the Providence message: prospective residents, family members, internal departments (Housekeeping, Nursing, Dining, etc.), constituents, donors, and more.
- Serve as back-up for the Project Manager, helping to input and assign Communications project requests from Providence communities.
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or some related field
- Professional grammar, mature writing style, and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Mac OS and the Adobe Creative Suite of software
Interested? Complete the form above.
Providence Life Services
is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
18601 North Creek Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477