The people are what really make or break a place. This is why Park Place is the best. Everyone makes everyone feel at home.
– J. D., new residents, December 2016
I give the therapy an A++. My doctor was very impressed with my progress. I said at Rush, ‘If you get any patients from northwest Indiana, you should refer them to Park Place!’
– A. V., “Small House” rehab client, December 2016
It’s a Christian place. You can tell that people are serving because they have a kind heart. We’ve had a wonderful experience here. You should put us in the brochure!
– M. C., wife of “Small House” rehab client, December 2016
Staff have been very accommodating. Very accommodating.
– K. J., niece of our first “Small House” resident, October 2016
(Read the full story about our first “Small House” resident at the Providence Blog.)
It feels like I just won the million dollars. It feels fantastic. Exhilarating. Empowering. Overwhelming. I have a lot of friends and family in Indiana, so I’m happy to become a Hoosier. God is holding my hand and guiding me to Park Place — it will be my home until the end of my life, and I know I will be comfortable there.
– D. K., first depositor, 2015
We’ve been looking for a retirement home for a while now, and we had been hearing about the new Providence community going up in Indiana. We called and asked a lot of questions. After seeing all the floor plans, we’ve got our eye on a Sprucewood on the first floor, with an attached garage. We put in our deposit to make sure we get it!
– B. and N., third depositors, 2015
I want to put a deposit down.
– B. L., right after the August information presentation, 2015