When you need Skilled Nursing in Downers Grove, call Providence. We are available when your medical needs are serious, and skilled nursing care is required. Sometimes the need is short-term. After a fall or during recovery from surgery, a few weeks of nursing care may be enough to restore health and independence. In other cases, the need is long-term. As Alzheimer’s sets in, or a stroke leaves life-changing limitations, people are relieved to know that caring, skilled professionals are available 24 hours a day.
Stay at Providence Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center of Downers Grove and enjoy:
- Peace of mind, knowing we’ve earned the Joint Commission’s GOLD SEAL
- Convenient care options — we share a campus with Saratoga Grove Retirement and Assisted Living Community, and we’re across the street from Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, giving you additional options as your care needs change
- Ongoing growth, through activities that are both therapeutic and recreational
- Delicious nutrition — a full menu of nourishing choices, including three meals a day, plus snacks any time!
- Physical fitness, through rehab and exercise programs
At any of our skilled care campuses, Providence delivers quality care that is both compassionate and professional. If you and your family are ready for the next level of care, contact Providence today:
- Email PHRC-DG@provlife.com
- Or call (630) 969-2900
We look forward to serving you!