Located in Downers Grove, Illinois — When you're ready to enjoy a maintenance-free retirement apartment and the fellowship of friends — at an unmatched price! — Saratoga Grove might be perfect for you. And when you’d feel better having a little extra help with the activities of daily life, our Assisted Living options provide freedom as well as safety.
Saratoga Grove retirement residents enjoy:
- A restaurant-style dining experience
- Privacy of your own apartment with ready access to social opportunities and friendships whenever you choose
- On-site gift shop, coffee shop, beauty salon and bank
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Physical fitness — Safe, supervised workouts help you get more out of life
- On-site Wellness program — Access to specialized expertise (Physician, Dentist, Audiologist, Eye Doctor, and Podiatrist) within a convenient location
- Companionship of pets, if desired
(certain restrictions apply)
- Serenity — Our location is set back in a quiet neighborhood, surrounded by pine trees and still has easy access to main thoroughfares
Assisted Living — Community living enriched by personal support and healthcare
When you want to maintain your independence but still get the occasional help you need, Saratoga Grove offers a variety of options. Our Assisted Living services are available in the same building.
Memory Support — Higher quality of life. Greater peace of mind.
Saratoga Grove offers a secure environment for people with memory impairments such as Dementia and Alzheimer's. The ambience is nostalgic — old-fashioned lamp posts and street signs — and the programming is creative and personal. Specially trained staff create personalized programs that help stir memories and draw people out.
Short-Term Respite Care — Temporary relief for caregivers
When you or your family needs help with the routine of caregiving, you can check into Saratoga Grove for a short-term stay. You'll get all the amenities of a 5-star hotel, with meals and care services included!