A “grand” retirement!
When you’re ready to spend less time on the “have to’s” of life and more on the “get to’s,” try Victorian Village. Our Retirement Living in Homer Glen is called the Grand Victorian, and people love being part of the vibrant Victorian Village campus. Victorian Village is small enough that most of the residents know each other, yet big enough to provide a full range of services. (View our home page for the full list!)
What is a retirement community? It’s a housing complex for retired people who are generally able to take care of themselves, but who appreciate the added peace of mind that comes from having staff available. And living in community with others creates social opportunities that many retired people appreciate.
Specifically, Grand Victorian residents enjoy:
- Private, maintenance-free apartments
- Social opportunities and friendships
- Chef-prepared meals and restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Life-enriching programs that meet social, educational, and spiritual needs
- Senior-friendly fitness programs
- Access to specialized expertise (physician, podiatrist, and psychiatrist) right on campus
- Transportation services to local destinations
The Grand Victorian Retirement Community shares a campus with the Victorian Inn (Assisted Living) and the Victorian Village Health & Wellness Center, so you can get higher levels of care as your needs change.
Take a small step
When you’re ready for retirement living in Homer Glen, Illinois, find out more about the Grand Victorian at Victorian Village. Contact us directly. We can be a valuable resource in your search for a wonderful retirement in a beautiful retirement community!
- (708) 301-0800
Looking for affordable senior living options?
Providence Life Services also partners with other agencies to offer affordable senior living at these locations:
Click to visit their sites and get more information!