with Providence At Home
Providence At Home is expanding our service area, and we know that having the right staff in place is crucial. Right now we have a specific need for CNAs in Northwest Indiana. If you are looking for a job that gives you daily opportunities to make a difference, use the form below to let us know!
More detail —
Certified Nursing Assistants, all shifts
Summary of responsibilities
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that personal care needs are being met
- Cooperate with inter-departmental and facility personnel to ensure that nursing services can be adequately maintained to meet needs of the residents
- Current CNA license in accordance with laws of the state of Indiana
- Behaviors and attitudes that are conducive to caring and respectful to residents
- Able to work harmoniously and deal tactfully with co-workers, clients, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Able to create an atmosphere of warmth, calmness, personal interest, and positive emphasis
Providence At Home
is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
serving Illinois and Indiana