Robert Chamberlain is a man who knows his strengths but is not afraid of his weaknesses. When he learned he had Parkinson’s disease, he was not afraid to ask for help — because he knew that having some assistance would enhance his independence. He called Providence At Home and found a Private Duty caregiver who knew how to give him just the right blend of help and space.
Read Robert’s story to learn more.
Maybe you have a similar situation at home. Mom needs help, and you’re there as much as you can be, but you also have a job and kids and other responsibilities. That’s when Providence At Home can help the whole family. An in-home caregiver helps Mom maintain her independence — and helps you maintain your sanity!
All of the following services are available through our Private Duty program. Choose the ones your family needs! (NOTE: Confused about terms like “Private Duty” and “Home Health”? That’s understandable! This might help clear things up: “Understanding In-Home Care.”)
- Personal/Home Services — Help with bathing, dressing, exercising, medication reminders, light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, and other errands (4-hour minimum)
- Companion Services — Help with light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, socialization, errand-running, or other needs (4-hour minimum)
- One-Hour Visits — Help with bathing and other needs, in affordable, one-hour increments
- Live-in Help — All of the above services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for as long as you choose
Note: Usually Private Duty services are not covered by Medicare, though some may be covered by private insurance.
Contact us to find out what your next step should be —
- Call (800) 509-2800
- Email PAH@provlife.com
Why trust Providence?
Providence At Home’s private duty home care is state-licensed, Joint Commission-accredited care for your loved one — and peace of mind for you! We hire our own caregivers rather than using independent contractors. All our caregivers receive continual training, and we offer 12 hours of specialized dementia training each year. In addition, Providence At Home:
- Assures compatibility with your caregiver
- Follows state guidelines
- Has a Licensed Nurse develop a customized care plan for each client
- Is available 24/7
- Follows up with clients to make sure your needs are being met