Do what you love.
Leave the rest to us.
Hadley Pihl loves to paint. He also loves to help people. When he chose Retirement Living at Park Place of Elmhurst, he found a way to combine those interests and make the world a better place. The Arts in Mission program is just one of the many opportunities Park Place offers for seniors looking for a rewarding retirement.
In addition, Park Place of Elmhurst delivers the retirement lifestyle you want. “It’s like a five-star hotel,” says one of our residents. That freedom from home maintenance responsibilities lets you focus on pursuing new interests or old hobbies. And locking in to Life Care gives you peace of mind about your future. Park Place of Elmhurst is a complete retirement community at an incomparable value:
- Residences in a variety of floor plans
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Indoor swimming pool
- Multiple dining options
- Elegant lifestyle
- Great location
- Opportunities for interaction with Timothy Christian School students
- Flexible Life Care
- 90% refundable entrance fee
Want to learn more?
Hear directly from Jack and Peggy Cashman, proud residents of Park Place of Elmhurst:
Even with video, it’s hard to get a real sense of a place by simply looking at a website. So we offer a variety of other ways to get the information you need:
- Call (630) 333-4343 and talk to a real, live person.
- Email PPE@provlife.com and a real person will respond.
- Visit our Facebook page to get a sense of the vibrant life at this retirement community.
Whichever method you choose, we hope you’ll take at least a small next step today!