When you need quality skilled nursing in Zeeland, Michigan, contact Providence. Our expert, compassionate staff are available when your medical needs are serious enough to require skilled nursing care. Just as important as the medical care is the emotional care we offer through Hope On the Journey. This is a free, twice-a-month support group for caregivers, whether your family member is at Providence or not. Join us for refreshments and mutual support on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 6:30pm. After all, in order to be the best caregiver you can be, you have to care for yourself.
Emotional support is not just a program at Providence. There are lots of little ways that Providence people make Providence a caring community. For example, Ed and Hester Berghorst are two of those people — they serve Coffee and Conversation at Providence every Wednesday afternoon.
With you, for you
Sometimes the need is short-term. After a fall or during recovery from surgery, a few weeks of nursing care may be enough to restore health and independence. In other cases, the need is long-term. As Alzheimer’s sets in, or a stroke leaves life-changing limitations, people are relieved to know that caring, skilled professionals are available 24 hours a day.
Stay with Providence Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center of Zeeland and enjoy:
- Peace of mind, knowing we are licensed and caring
- Old-fashioned community — you can “Feel the Zeel!” from local residents and businesses
- Ongoing growth, through activities that are both therapeutic and recreational
- Delicious nutrition — a full menu of nourishing choices, including three meals a day, plus snacks any time!
- Physical fitness, through rehab and exercise programs
- Serenity — our spacious campus is conveniently located and easily accessible
At any of our skilled care campuses, Providence delivers quality care that is both compassionate and professional. If you and your family are ready for the next level of care, contact Providence today:
- Email PHRC-Z@provlife.com
- Or call (616) 772-4641
We look forward to serving you!