What do you want your retirement to look like?
At a certain point, you’re ready to spend less time on the “have to’s” of life and more on the “get to’s.” Instead of mowing, raking, and shoveling — or hiring the neighbor to do it — you’re ready to do more reading, volunteering, traveling, and learning. You’re ready to spend more time with your friends and grandkids. You’re ready for a lower-maintenance lifestyle.
Royal Park Place residents know how you feel. And Royal Park Place’s beautiful retirement community gives them the privacy of their own condominium apartment with ready access to social opportunities whenever they choose. It’s the best of both worlds!
At Royal Park Place, your monthly fee includes:
- A restaurant-style dining experience
- Life-enriching recreational opportunities
- Exterior maintenance
- 24-hour staffing
Royal Park Place residents also enjoy:
- Community — We’ve been part of the Zeeland family since 1990, and we love to host events so Zeeland residents can come on campus to enjoy the landscaped lawns, the beautiful ponds, and the vibrant fellowship.
- Care — Royal Park Place is part of a faith-based family of services that include higher levels of care if you need them. (Royal Atrium Inn assisted living is part of our community.) We consider our work a ministry!
- Health and Fitness — Our life-enriching recreational opportunities, our senior-focused fitness program, and our ongoing learning options help you stay physically, socially, and mentally fit.
Take a step
Your first step is to visit Royal Park Place. If you have a friend who already lives here, ask if you can stop by for coffee!
Otherwise, contact our staff — they’ll be happy to show you around and answer your questions:
- Email RPP@provlife.com
- Call (616) 772-2224
We look forward to hearing from you!