A little extra help
For those who need help with activities of daily living, Saratoga Grove offers Assisted Living in Downers Grove, Illinois. Staff are available around the clock to help stiff fingers with buttons and shoelaces, and to remind residents to take their meds, exercise, and go to meals.
Assisted Living provides a next level of help as your care needs change. The social atmosphere is vibrant, and more service allows for more peace of mind.
Residents of Saratoga Grove get Assisted Living services for a predictable monthly price. There’s no entrance fee, or buy-in, or long-term commitment. In addition to weekly linen change and housekeeping services, your customized care plan might include any of the following:
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- Recreation opportunities
- Meal reminders
- Medication set-up through a preferred provider
- Medication supervision
- 24-hour assistance/emergency response
- Bath/shower assistance
- Personal grooming and dressing assistance
- Escort service to meals
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence
- Orientation and cueing as needed
- Spiritual activities, such as Bible studies, onsite worship services, one-on-one spiritual care, and hymn sings
- Onsite medical services, including internist, audiologist, optometrist, and podiatrist
Find out more
If you think you might be ready for Assisted Living in Downers Grove, our Community Relations Directors can help you evaluate the type of services you need. There are four easy ways to learn more:
- Fill out the simple form below.
- Call (630) 971-1995 and talk to a real person who can answer your questions.
- Email SG@provlife.com. Our staff will answer promptly.
- Visit our Facebook page. If you’re not ready to talk to someone yet, this is a good way to simply observe and get a sense of daily life at Saratoga Grove. We post photos of residents, activities, entertainers, and other projects. Family members tell us they love being able to see what their loved ones are up to!