Meet new friends.
Explore new hobbies.
Envision an economical, maintenance-free lifestyle, where worries about home maintenance and yardwork are a thing of the past. Imagine having the freedom to do what you want to do…not what you have to do. And imagine the peace of mind that comes from planning ahead for your healthcare needs — so your children don’t have to bear that burden.
That’s what life at Saratoga Grove Retirement Community is all about. Here you can retain your independence and individuality. Meet new friends. Explore new hobbies. All while knowing that other levels of care are available if you ever need them — rehabilitation, assisted living, memory support, or long-term skilled nursing. Care provided by people you already know and trust.
Saratoga Grove offers retirement living in Downers Grove, Illinois. Our beautifully landscaped and wooded campus is surrounded by a residential neighborhood. We have an on-staff chaplain to help meet the spiritual needs of our residents and their family members. Our retirement apartments are private and maintenance-free. Choose from three basic floor plans, and you’ll enjoy:
- A predictable monthly price (no entrance fee, or buy-in, or long-term commitment)
- A beautiful dining room with garden views
- Beverages available 24 hours in the dining room and the Bistro
- All utilities except phone
- Onsite beauty salon/barber with services for men and women
- Convenient shopping boutique
- Personalized fitness program
- Free use of washer and dryer in a spacious laundry room
- Daily recreational activities that include spiritual activities such as Bible studies, hymns sings, on-site worship services, and one-on-one visits with our chaplain
- Satellite television package
When you want to maintain the independence a retirement community offers but still get the occasional help you need, Saratoga Grove offers a variety of options. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care services are available in the same building. You’ll also have access to Providence Healthcare & Rehabilitation (skilled nursing and rehab) conveniently located on the same campus and accessible via underground passage.
One of the greatest blessings of life at Saratoga Grove is being in daily contact with people. Gert Price made the move last year. She loved finding old friends and making new friends:
And this resident shares her simple strategy for making new friends:
Take a small step
Find out more about Saratoga Grove — there’s no obligation and no pressure!
Looking for affordable senior living options?
Providence Life Services also partners with other agencies to offer affordable senior living at these locations:
Click to visit their sites and get more information!