(a little extra help when you need it)
Maybe you’re in a situation like Annette was. Her husband Carl had health problems, and Annette cared for him in their home for years. But after Carl’s fourth stroke, their pastor helped Annette realize it was ok to admit she needed help. Assisted Living at Victorian Inn turned out to be the perfect answer. Carl got the care he needed, and Annette got the help she needed. Just as important, after her husband’s death, Annette learned she had an important purpose to fulfill in the Victorian Village community. Today, years later, she’s still making a difference.
From fear to freedom
Or maybe you’re like John. He was actually in a nursing home for six weeks when he needed rehab. And he hated it. So when his family told him they had found an Assisted Living apartment for him and his invalid wife, he was fearful. He knew they needed help, but he dreaded the thought of losing their freedom and dignity and moving to an assisted living community. But John’s fears dissolved when he walked in the front door of the Victorian Inn. He found more freedom than he ever thought possible.
The Victorian Inn is our Assisted Living community in Homer Glen, Illinois. It’s a small-town treasure with big-city services. Manicured campus lawns and abundant flowers create a refreshing setting. Professional staff provide all the services you need, including:
- Restaurant-style meals three times a day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- On-site beauty/barber salon
- 24-hour professional assistance and security
- Access to specialized expertise (physician, podiatrist, and psychiatrist) right on campus
- Life-enriching programs to meet social, educational, and spiritual needs
- Transportation services to local destinations
- Senior-friendly fitness programs
- Three levels of Assisted Living care, including Memory Care
Want to learn more about our assisted living community?
Here are three simple ways to get more information:
- Call (708) 301-0800 to talk to knowledgeable staff who want what’s best for you and your family. They can explain what Assisted Living is, how pricing works, what a typical day is like, and more.
- Email VV@provlife.com to ask questions or request an Info Pack. Our staff will reply quickly and personally.
- Visit our Facebook page to get a sense of regular, everyday life at Victorian Village. We post photos of residents, activities, entertainers, and more. Family members tell us they love being able to see what their loved ones are up to!
Still not ready to decide?
Here’s a little-known secret: You can sign up for a no-obligation, short-term Respite Stay. It’s a great way to experience life at Victorian Inn on a trial basis. Email VV@provlife.com to ask about a Respite Stay.
Whatever you decide, we look forward to hearing from you!