The Victorian Inn is our Assisted Living community in Homer Glen, Illinois. It’s a small-town treasure with big-city services. Manicured campus lawns and abundant flowers create a refreshing setting. Professional staff provide all the services you need, including:
- Restaurant-style meals three times a day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- On-site beauty/barber salon
- 24-hour professional assistance and security
- Access to specialized expertise (physician, podiatrist, and psychiatrist) right on campus
- Life-enriching programs to meet social, educational, and spiritual needs
- Transportation services to local destinations
- Senior-friendly fitness programs
- Individualized levels of Assisted Living care, including Memory Care
Want to learn more about our assisted living community?
Here are three simple ways to get more information:
- Call (708) 301-0800 to talk to knowledgeable staff who want what’s best for you and your family. They can explain what Assisted Living is, how pricing works, what a typical day is like, and more.
- Email VV@provlife.com to ask questions or request an Info Pack. Our staff will reply quickly and personally.
- Visit our Facebook page to get a sense of regular, everyday life at Victorian Village. We post photos of residents, activities, entertainers, and more. Family members tell us they love being able to see what their loved ones are up to!
Still not ready to decide?
Here’s a little-known secret: You can sign up for a no-obligation, short-term Respite Stay. It’s a great way to experience life at Victorian Inn on a trial basis. Email VV@provlife.com to ask about a Respite Stay.
Whatever you decide, we look forward to hearing from you!