a special message from Richard C. Schutt, CEO
What I love about November is that it gives me an official opportunity to reflect on the long list of things I’m thankful for.
I’ll share a few of them with you here:
- I’m grateful for each one of the 4,876 clients who have trusted us to serve them in 2013. Their stories are varied, but all are testimonies of God’s faithfulness.
- I’m grateful for the generous community of faith that surrounds Providence Life Services. In addition to joining us at our annual Torchlight celebration in overwhelming numbers, your gifts and prayers enabled us to provide $3,015,797 in free care this year.
- I’m grateful that the faithfulness of God and the generosity of His people is not diminished by an environment of government reimbursement challenges. No matter what goes on in Washington, we are able to:
- Provide a high level of quality
- Maintain necessary accreditations
- Offer genuinely compassionate care
As we head into the holidays, the Providence family has a lot to be thankful for. Most important is that God lets us represent His grace to a needy world.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!
a a a a