When you need skilled care at home, Providence At Home offers Home Health services that are covered by Medicare Part A if the requirements are met. Providence At Home is licensed by the state and accredited by the Joint Commission. All our home health nurses are licensed, bonded, and insured. We’ve done comprehensive training, as well as background and health screenings, so you don’t have to wonder.
We know our patients have many choices for continuing care after they leave the hospital. Choosing the right setting for your loved one can be difficult. That’s why Providence At Home has partnered with Franciscan ACO, Inc. to help ensure a smooth transition, effective communication and continued quality care after an acute hospital stay.
Providence At Home is a Medicare-certified home healthcare agency serving Illinois and Indiana with:
- Skilled Nursing Care — Individualized treatment from licensed nurses following your doctor’s orders
- Chronic Care Management — Medication reconciliation and customized treatment that takes into account all your conditions and care needs
- Patient Education — Customized teaching to help you manage your own care and avoid re-hospitalization
- Wound Care — Advanced curative technology to encourage thorough healing
- Infusion Therapy — IV antibiotics, hydration, and TPN
- Home Health Aide —Help with bathing, grooming, dressing, and walking from a trained aide under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy — Personalized rehab programs delivered by licensed therapists
- Medical Social Services — Help accessing the supportive services you need
Contact us to find out what your next step should be:
- Call (800) 509-2800
- Email PAH@provlife.com