Assisted Living at Royal Atrium Inn
Looking for excellent Assisted Living in Zeeland, Michigan? Royal Atrium Inn helps you maintain your independence by providing convenient services for common needs. Staff are available around the clock to take care of basic housekeeping, offer medication reminders, and assist with bathing or showering. Royal Atrium Inn offers five basic floor plans to choose from, and three levels of care.
We will work with you and your family to match our service options to your specific needs, and to preserve your independence as long as possible. Depending on your level of care, services may include:
- Weekly linen change and housekeeping services
- Bathing, toileting, and incontinence assistance, ensuring safety while preserving dignity
- Personal grooming and dressing assistance
- Escorting to and from meals and activities
- Medication set-up, management, and reminders
- Round-the-clock person-centered care by helpful staff
Want to learn more?
Here are two simple ways to get more information:
- Call (616) 772-1248 to talk to knowledgeable staff who want what’s best for you and your family. They can explain how Assisted Living is different from Skilled Nursing or Independent Living, how pricing works, what a typical day is like, and more.
- Email us at RAI@provlife.com to ask a question or request an Info Pack. Our staff will reply to you quickly and personally.
We look forward to hearing from you!